Solutions to all of your screen printing problems are here now that we developed Fusion 180° low cure temperature ink. The ink cures from 240°F to 260°F for through the dryer or with a flash depending on the ink deposit and the type of garment you are printing on.
1. ALL FABRICS!The ink can print on virtually all fabrics including heat sensitive materials: polyester, soft vinyl material substrate acrylic, polypropylene, non-woven, artificial leather, nylon (polyamide), 100% cotton, and 50/50 sweatshirts. The ink is flexible, soft, and has excellent opacity on dark color garments.
2. Our easy to use ink prevents dye migration on 50/50 sweatshirts, 100% polyester, and sublimated polyester due to the inks blocking capability and low cure temperature. 100% polyester dyes tend to turn to gas when they are heated in the dryer causing plastisol ink dye migration problems. NO LONGER AN ISSUE WITH LOW CURE INK!
3. Fabrics will burn or shrink while flash curing in the conveyor dryer. The low flash temperature reduces the shrinkage of heat sensitive materials and makes it easier to hold registration while printing multi-color jobs. Low temperature ink is an excellent solution for all shrinking fabrics. Nylon, polypropylene, and non woven will no longer be an issue.
4. BEAUTIFUL PRINTS!Not only are Fusion 180° ink prints bright, but the ink is also bleed resistant and crack resistant. The ink covers fibers on cotton.
5. CURE WITH A FLASH!The ink gels at low flash temperatures for easy use with multi-color printing. Does not require a catalyst. Does not build up on screen.
6. ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY INK CLEANER! You may no longer need ink cleaners made with petrochemicals such as blended solvents. Our INK CLEANER works perfect and is great for the environment.
7. INCREASE PRODUCTION, SAVE TIME + MONEY! You can cure Fusion 180° with a flash, increasing production and saving time. You will save money by not having to replace garments damaged by high heat or dye migration. You will also be able to lower the temperature of your dryer, saving energy.